University Life at the Arlington Campus of George Mason University proactively promotes and supports the academic, personal and professional development and empowerment of graduate and professional students. It does so by:
- facilitating the provision of curricular and co-curricular programs and services by University Life, other student/academic support offices, and student organizations;
- cultivating and developing partnerships with faculty and professionals that draw upon the unique resources of the campus and its surrounding community to improve overall student success and satisfaction with the Mason experience;
- promoting social and campus involvement among a diverse population of students, faculty and staff;
- developing and maintaining connections to the Fairfax campus and its resources, while collaboratively and strategically working to shape a unique identity for the internal and external Arlington campus community.
- creating a welcoming, inclusive and non-judgmental environment that affirms mutual respect, confidentiality, and accessibility.