#Adulting: The Ultimate Life Hack Workshop
Open to learn new things and skills? The #Adulting workshop offers hands-on opportunities to learn practical skills that will help you succeed in the classroom, career, and life. Every workshop is packed with tools and information that will make your adult life more enjoyable and efficient. Join us for a weekly lesson and discussion on various strategies and skills. Visit our website to see the full schedule.
Join us every week for the following workshops:
- August 29: Mastering Laundry with the University Life Mason Square Team.
- Is that fitted sheet just not folding? Wondering how to read the care label on your shirt? Is your iron burning your work shirts? Then this is the class for you! Join the University Life Mason Square team as we explain our best tips and tricks for laundry, folding, and ironing. At the end of the class we will raffle a FREE laundry kit!
- September 5:
- September 12:
- September 19:
- September 26: Creating a Budget and Managing Credit with Financial Well-being Team
- Where should you start with creating a budget? What are best tips for managing credit? Join the Student Support and Advocacy’s Financial Well-being team as they provide a variety of resources to help you create, manage, and sustain a healthy, personalized budget.
- October 3: Exploring Success with Student Success Coaches
- How do you define success for yourself? How do you set goals that focus on your individual needs? Join the Student Success Coaches as they help explore what success means to you. In this workshop plan your next steps and create action items to help achieve your goals.
- October 10: First Aid Training with Student Health Services
- October 17 – 6-7 PM
- October 24 – 6-7 PM