Mason Arlington Graduate Housing at the Rixey
Mason is leasing apartments in The Rixey, a luxury high-rise residence owned by Marymount University and managed by American Campus Communities. Apartments in the Rixey house students, faculty and staff from Mason, Marymount, and other local universities. It’s located approximately one mile west of the Mason Arlington campus, is close to the Metro Ballston/MU station, boasts great amenities and affords incredible views in every direction. Life at The Rixey provides you convenient access to expansive dining, shopping, entertainment, cultural, recreational and transportation options.
Apartments have full kitchens, are fully furnished, and include WIFI, internet, and a flat screen TV in the living room. The Rixey is a pet friendly environment. On-site parking can be requested for an additional charge. Mason rates include the cost of your utilities. We are excited to offer the following:
- 1 bedroom / 1 bath apartments for $1,950 per month
- 1 bedroom / 1 bath Junior apartment for $,1850 per month
- Private bedrooms (with an apartment-mate) in our 2 bedroom / 1 bath apartments for $1,675 or $1,875 per month (depending on the size of your bedroom)
To learn more and / or apply:
- To apply to live at the Rixey:
- Mason student application: https://housing.gmu.edu/apply
- Faculty & staff interested in living at The Rixey please contact Erin Brandt, Associate Director of Residential Services email@example.com for more information / assistance.
- For general questions, assistance, referral – University Life Arlington, 703-993-8984, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit https://ularlington.gmu.edu/home/arlington-graduate-housing/ or https://housing.gmu.edu
- For a more comprehensive list of amenities and a photo gallery:https://www.americancampus.com/student-apartments/va/arlington/the-rixey#gallery
- For a tour – The Rixey leasing office staff conduct individual tours upon request. If you’d like an individual tour during regular business hours (Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 6:00 pm and Saturdays noon to 4:00 pm), feel free to come by the leasing office on the first floor of the building and someone will be happy to show you around.
|Per Month||Fall 2019||Spring 2020||Summer 2020||Total 12 month agreement|
|Larger bedroom in 2 room unit||$1,875||$9,375||$9,375||$3,750||$22,500|
|Smaller bedroom in 2 room unit||$1,675||$8,375||$8,375||$3,350||$20,100|
|Standard 1 bedroom unit||$1,950||$9,750||$9,750||$3,900||$23,400|
|Junior 1 bedroom unit||$1,850||$9,250||$9,250||$3,700||$22,200|